Labels

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Voice Recording

It became my task to record my own father's dialogue for the voice message which his character (Ivan's father) leaves for Ivan. The results are as follows:

As you may notice, My father actually decided to improvise a few of his lines to make the grammar and language fit into his role. Below is the improvised script my father helped to produce as his knowledge of the Hungarian language is far better than my own:

"Édes fiam, a te kezedbe adom az életem munkáját, olyan dolgok miatt amikrȍl nem beszélhetek. Így hát a munkát neked kell befejzni, úgy ahogy jónak látod, rád van bízva! Itt hagyom neked rá a pénzt az ágyam alatt a bȍröndben. A falban megtalálod a dobozt is. De ami a legfontosabb, mostantól te vagy a bandának a feje. Végeztem! Fiam csak még annyit, szeretnék büszke lenni rád."

Despite the Hungarian changing, the English is very much the same, therefore, when Ed and I insert the translation for this speech, we will keep the original one which I had originally written the script for.

No comments:

Post a Comment