Labels

Friday 20 January 2017

Second Draft

Although this post is entitled 'Final Edit', Ed and I plan on improving our opening sequence further tomorrow. I am rather thankful as the opening sequence is only available due to Ed's major part in the editing process as a result of me taking leave for illness, however, we both exchanged words via mobile phone which allowed us to collaborate to some extent. What we have is below:



I am aware that there are many improvements which could be made, therefore, we will make them tomorrow on Monday. The following are the points which I gathered.

  1. Establishing shot is slowed down
  2. 'A' is not centre
  3. Second shot is slowed down and in bad colour
  4. Credits are too big
  5. The long shot which I took is wonky
  6. 'Kin' is not centre
  7. There is a freeze frame when Ed stops
  8. The two shot which I took is also wonky
  9. Music cuts off at right time but there's a big change in sound
  10. Shot order in the middle part is rather odd
  11. Fist shot is too long
  12. There isn't any interesting sound in the background at this point
  13. Sound in the dialogue exchange should be fixed
  14. Could there be a sound bridge from 'Some time later'?
  15. MAKE ALL CREDITS SMALLER, perhaps align them with certain objects

No comments:

Post a Comment