Labels

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Update

20/12/2016


Today is the day which we break up for our Christmas holidays therefore, Ed and I thought it ideal to film in this period. Due to the nature of holidays, our new cast members will not be working and therefore we will be able to re-shoot any necessary scenes in our opening sequence. Furthermore, the holidays will allow me personally to update and refine any information available on my blog posts, as well as continue to do further research. 

Ed and I have booked a camera to use over the holidays last Friday, so I am able to pick it up today. As of yet, we have not allocated a specific time for re-filming any parts of our opening sequence, however, we will be due to do this in the upcoming week. Furthermore, we will be able to edit as soon as we get back to school and on the two inset days before lessons resume as we'll likely be in school anyway due to resits of mocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment