Labels

Wednesday, 14 December 2016

To-Do for next Draft


Here I provided a 'to-do' list I created with 'Wunderlist', an online application that can be downloaded onto the phone also which will come in handy as Ed and I is able to cross off the list as we go along with filming to ensure that everything that is needed for our final edit is filmed. 

This is a mistake which we made previously that due to poor organisation on my behalf, I didn't bring the storyboard which would've been useful as a reminder as to what shots are needed for our first draft of the opening sequence. An easy to read list is provided below:

Second Draft

☐ Make long shot of Ed walking in shorter but NOT sped up
☐ Re-size titles
☐ Move all titles to the bottom left
☐ Re-film wobbly CLOSE UP of Ed
☐ Film more close-ups
☐ Create dialogue
☐ Cut down the walking through paths
☐ Cast older actors
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment